http://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/resume.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/publications.htmlhttp://thepaintbrushgoesspottie.blogspot.com.au/p/doodle-feathers.html 

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Congrats and Welcome the "Stuff 2 Scrap" creative team....


Hello ... some fantastic news to share "Stuff 2 Scrap" has a creative team... i can't wait to work with all these girls and see how they play with the chipboard products... it's going to be fun!

chantal vandenberg
chantelle huizenga
felicity wilson
jess mackenzie
sharryn thomson
tracey st johnwood

and you all know that i have some new designs to share...
here's a sneak of a page with my new "diva stand" covered in pattern paper and then embellished with blooms and pearls!
chipboard "diva stand" designed by leeann pearce - ME!


We hope to be sharing some fantastic pages with you all very soon.
thanks for popping by... miss wally xxx

4 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Hello there Miss Wally!!! What a delight to see your rockin' dial on my followers list!!! Now I'm feelin' super dooper spesh!!! And now I'm in suspense for your email... what news could possibly better than what's just happened with S2S?! My mind is now boggling! Oh the Hitchcockian suspense! lol! Okay, I have to say one thing - I've almost finished scrapping a page using alot of chipboard goodies - including one set of yours and by jingo's I'm super happy with it! Yay! Okay bye for now! :D

amanda73 said...

congrats to everyone thats joining you at stuff 2 scrap...... i love that diva stand, and cant wait for the shop to reopen

Her Essential Hand said...

speechless.. um.. um....
I am really creating with your chippie... I feel utterly spesh...
love that sneak too.
Hows your adorable girls?
x

Sharryn Thomson said...

So excited to be working alongside you and playing with your gorgeous designs xx